Jackie Paisley was one of the original female bodybuilding pioneers.
After IFBB officials presented strong evidence against Tonya Knight that she got someone other than herself her to supply test-passing pee, she admitted that she sent a surrogate to take a mandatory drug test administered before the 1988 Ms. Olympia, where she finished fourth. In a ruling handed down in November 1989, Knight was suspended and stripped of her 1989 Ms. International title and prize money. Jackie, who was the runner up in the 1989 Ms. International, was thus awarded the 1989 Ms. International title.
Jackie is the only winner of the Ms. International to be awarded the title after the original Ms. International title winner was disqualified.
- 1985 NPC Nationals – 10th (LHW)
- 1986 NPC Nationals – 6th (HW)
- 1987 NPC USA Championship – 1st (HW & Overall)
- 1988 Ms. International – 3rd
- 1988 Pro World Championship – 8th
- 1989 Ms. International – 1st
- 1989 Pro World Championship – 2nd
- 1989 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 4th
- 1990 Ms. International – 2nd
- 1990 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 5th
- 1991 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 11th
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Thank you for buying my book on HOW TO MEET and DATE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS and FEMALE ATHLETES – November 7, 2017
- HOW TO MEET and DATE ATHLETIC WOMEN by Lori Victoria Braun – November 7, 2017
- Dating Athletic Women – November 3, 2017