Adela Garcia wins 2011 Fitness International
Adela Garcia of Pflugerville, Texas is a three time winner the Fitness International competition at the Arnold Sports Festival 2010. She received $25,000 presented by Steve Downs of MHP, a trophy presented by Brian Cavanaugh of GNC, congratulations and Tony Nowak jacket from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Other prizes in the Fitness International were:
• 2nd place: Tanji Johnson of Renton, WA received $13,000 presented by Subway and a trophy from BodyBuilding.com.
• 3rd place: Trish Warren of Euless, TX received $8,000 presented by Ricart.com and a trophy from CJ’s Elite Suits.
• 4th place: Camala Rodriguez of Aurora, CO received $5,000 presented by Optimum Nutrition and a trophy from The Columbus Dispatch.
• 5th place: Myriam Capes of La Prarie, Quebec, Canada received $3,000 presented by the Animal and a trophy from Jan Tana.
• 6th place: Bethany Wagner Cisternino of Bridgewater, NJ received $2,000 presented by MET-Rx and a trophy from Gaspari Nutrition.