Michele Ralabate made a name for herself in the 1990’s within the IFBB as being one of three competitors to compete in the Ms. Olympia and Ms. Fitness Olympia contests. What you may not know about Michele is that she was invited to the 1984 Olympic Trials as an elite gymnast. However, her Olympic dreams were shattered by injury. But, injury didn’t stop her from becoming a top IFBB Pro.
Michele retired from the stage after 1997, but has stayed behind the scenes in the industry helping others pursue their dreams. Now she is associated with the WBFF helping athletes with training, nutrition and choreography.
“I’m probably more busy now than I’ve ever been But I love being busy. Helping new competitors is so much fun and it’s exciting to see them progress I think I have a lot to offer competitors both mentally and physically based on my own experiences in both bodybuilding and fitness.”
- Fitness Experience:
- 1997 IFBB Midwest Pro Fitness Classic – 2nd
- 1997 IFBB Fitness Olympia- 15th
- 1997 IFBB Jan Tana Pro Fitness Classic – 5th
- 1997 IFBB World Pro Fitness Championships – 5th
- Bodybuilding Experience:
- 1996 IFBB Ms. International – 6th
- 1995 IFBB Jan Tana Classic – Overall Champion
- 1995 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 9th
- 1994 NPC National Championships – Overall Champion
- 1992 NPC Pittsburgh Championships – Overall Champion