Clive appeared in the music video “California Girls” with David Lee Roth which debuted on MTV at 9 PM Pacific Time, New Year’s Eve, December 31, 1984. Subsequently she appeared in various roles in movies and on television.
Clive writes articles for periodicals, including Iron Man Magazine and the Weider magazine Muscle & Fitness, and has since the 1980s. She wrote screenplays which were produced for the television series Conan the Adventurer and Acapulco H.E.A.T.
Clive was abandoned as a child, and was cared for by a series of institutions and foster homes. In public school and college she pursued athletic curricula including baseball and varsity volleyball.
In 1983, Clive began training with Don Ross at the Olympic Health Club in Oakland, California, where she told him, “I want to be the Arnold Schwarzenegger of female bodybuilding.”
Vice Academy Part 2 BimboCop
Mob Boss Noelle
Alienator The Alienator
Sinbad of the Seven Seas Soukra
Pathos – segreta inquietudine Teagan Morrison
Jumpin’ Jack Flash Russian Exercise Woman
Armed and Dangerous Staff Member
* The Incredibly Strange Film Show, season 2, episode 5: “Fred Olen Ray & Doris Wishman”. A UK documentary program which in 1988 took a behind the scenes look at Alienator.
* Clive is the female bodybuilder in “California Girls”, the David Lee Roth music video, which premiered on MTV New Year’s Eve, 1984.
Clive wrote the “Power Café” diet column in Iron Man for 14 years.
In the 1990s Sports Illustrated hired Clive to investigate murder in bodybuilding, but she declined to capitalize on her work because her “participation in the project was met with so much disapproval” among her friends in the sport.
* Acapulco H.E.A.T. “Code Name: Cult Zero” (March 13, 1999)
* Acapulco H.E.A.T. “Code Name: Bucket of Blood” (March 6, 1999)
* Conan: The Adventurer “Lethal Wizards” (May 17, 1998) (with Charles Henry Fabian)
* Conan: The Adventurer “Impostor” (November 28, 1997) (with Charles Henry Fabian)
* Conan: The Adventurer “The Siege of Ahl Sohn-Bar” (October 13, 1997) (with Charles Henry Fabian)
* Body Sculpturing (Getting Strong) Anderson World Books (1984) ISBN 0-89037-304-3